A Story About Disruption or The Magnificent 7 @ Work
The thing is that individually the Gringos were all facing some form of personal crisis be lack of confidence, lack of income, some had fallen on hard times and some had more obscure motivations to join the project but all of them were excellent at what they were doing and while on paper any form of association should have led to a monumental failure, it worked and it worked well.
- A visionary with a thirst for justice and hungry to make the world a better place
- A charismatic lead with a natural authority and an irreplaceable force of persuasion
- A wealth of experience acquired with numerous start-ups and other (ad)ventures including an early corporate background
- The right hand man, the CEO alter ego, the fellow you bounce ideas off to and will very honestly let you know if it is feasible
- The guy you want with you when you are out in the field, he will cover you and do whatever is necessary to keep you safe from competing snipers
- The chap who knows where the target is, his sense of anticipation is second to none and utterly precious when nobody has realized how serious a situation is
- At first you would think he is self-absorbed but all he wants is b®and recognition
- Anything from his lousy creativity, marketing dance routine, motivation and entirety unsurpassed old standards and he has no difficulty disintegrating the shield of the finest professionals on the circuit
- He is young and tempestuous, turbulent and excited but deep down you know you can rely on him when it comes to show up
- He is often mistaken for a scarecrow but duty of care is @ the core of this gentleman value set
- Destiny directed by nature he knows what he does is for the people, he is unconventionally good at helping them recovering their autonomy
- Does not speak much but he does observe a lot, he is instrumental at bridging gaps, in the end he is often seen as a role model
- This is the guy who can show up and trigger a turbo audit in a very crowded data party in a fraction of seconds
- This is the dude who will tell you how low you are running on ammunition for the next quarter, he understands the difference between losses and casualties
- You don’t like the projections and the odds are against you, he is the lad who tells you to do more with less this is how good he is at making you bite the bullet
As Harry Luck aka The Sales Guy
- Neat and self-aware his confidence can be mistaken for a touch of arrogance especially when he does express his disdain for discounts
- He is often the first guy who will go into the deep end in order to help a leader, he loves the field and the treasure hunts
- He has people skills too but more than anything else he is as tenacious as an auction, persistent but fully conscious there is very little margin for error he recognizes victory comes at a high price
- The problem solver, sharp as a knife he is obsessed by the user experience, without him there is no product
- Often frustrated with the results of his previous attempts he tirelessly analyzes his achievements in order to improve his next shot
- His motto is all about being solution driven and his findings more than often are the backbone of a go to market line of attack
You are probably not an actor you may not even like films, I dare thinking and bet the role you play in life is certainly far more complex than any motion picture scenario, that’s said we all have ideas, they are maybe not all one of a kind but we all have the exclusive ability to go about them in a unique way right?
If you don’t fit with the description of the characters above don’t worry, nobody is going to make you sing
Ballad of the Losers or worship Redemption Blues because today is the time to throw out pedestals and lesson givers, it’s the time when you give yourself an Oscar nomination.
Not always easy I must admit, there will always be a large studio conglomerate executive ready to tell you that you are only an extra on the set, it does not matter, we are all independent samurai’s legends in someone else’s eyes!!
Remake or not, go on, ride on and go disrupt!
WHAT IS YOUR SCREENPLAY?
The magnificent 7
Previously posted on a different platform
There are a lot of tensions in the world lately, a ...
I see people. Well unlike the kid in Sixth Sense I ...
You have no groups that fit your search