IT Lead Engineer (Automation) (BB-5D27E)
Found in: Expertini Ireland
Description:About the role:
Zenith Technologies are looking for IT Lead Engineer to be based on site of our biotech client in Carlow.
• To drive the development and provision of all IT active equipment. Manage the provision and configuration of Shop Floor Hardware components such as HMI’s, OIT’s, Label Printers, Bar Code Scanners, and other hardware devices required in manufacturing or support areas.
• Working with each workstream lead to understand and capture their IT Requirements and assist in the provision of same.
• Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
• Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
• Ensure the appropriate quality documents, such as Quality Assurance test plans, Quality assurance summary reports are in place, aligned with the qualification strategy of the project.
• The candidate will be required to work closely with team members both global and local to support incident and problem management events
• Assess the needs of the process, applications, environment, and users, to develop a shop floor hardware infrastructure for use in a sterile manufacturing facility and supporting areas.
• Develop SDLC deliverables, compliant with the company’s standards, to ensure consistent implementation of hardware devices and AV components.
• Provide guidance and support to AIT team members tasked with delivery of key systems.
• Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers.
• Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with standards
• Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
• Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements
Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
Strong experience in one or all the following systems: SAP, Werum PAS-X, OSI PI.
Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and MS Project.
Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full time