Compliance Analyst (BB-F6DD3)
Found in: Jooble IE
Description:We are currently working with an established Corporate Services Providor who are seeking to hire an experienced Compliance Analyst to join their team in Dublin City Centre. This role would suit Compliance candidates experienced in AML, GDPR and AIF Management.
Compliance Analyst - Corporate Service Providor
- Manage the onboarding and monitoring of new and existing client relationships
- Manage the CDD Refresh cycle for all clients, ensuring that these are completed in a timely manner
- Assist with transaction monitoring and reporting
- Support the Compliance Manager and Head of Legal and Compliance with the development, implementation and management of the company’s compliance policies and procedures
- Review and assess compliance breaches and work with the business to remediate and resolve any identified issues
- Assist with the monitoring, interpretation and analysis of existing and prospective legislation which may impact on the company’s business and/or clients
- Assist with the management of key projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion
- Support the business in responding to client needs on an ongoing basis
This is a great opportunity to join a leading corporate services provider located in Dublin City Centre. The successful Compliance Analyst candidate will gain a wide range of experience and have responsibility for handling and overseeing compliance matters for a large portfolio of clients consisting of companies in industries such as manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical and software development as well as Special Purpose Vehicles involved in a wide range of activities including aircraft leasing and structured finance transactions. As a new employee you will be provided with coaching and training to constantly improve your skills and ensure your continued professional development. You will be given significant responsibility from day one and will receive hands-on support from the management team.
The succesful candidate will posses a relevant third level degree such as accounting, business, finance or law. Having an ACOI qualification is a distinct advantage for this role.
2+ years’ experience working in a compliance / regulatory environment with a financial services or consulting firm is beneficial as well as superb organisational and execution skills with a high level of attention to detail.
You must have excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office, be highly proactive, able to work autonomously, make decisions and use your own initiative and judgment within this role.
It is essential that you are able to represent the company in a personable and energetic manner with clients and reporting to senior management as service is at the core of the business.
calendar_today6 days ago
work Robert Walters