Test Engineer (BB-6A1D0)
Found in: Neuvoo IE
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In Nenagh, we are building the next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth of our business.
We are currently looking at expanding our technology centre and are seeking people who want to work on core product for deployment on a global scale. We want to talk with people who want to:
- Create better experiences for users
- Prioritise ease of use and functionality
- Build and deploy new services
- Ask questions of the biggest datasets
- Be passionate, impactful and Be first
- Join a team on a mission.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Performs testing activities to include: consultancy, estimation, planning, design, scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks.
- Should be able to handle small to medium projects independently.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Testing Lifecycle , understands the critical aspects of Testing that need to be adhered to.
- Had detailed experience in writing test plans, test cases, design of test activities.
- Monitors and executes automation test activities for large sized projects/programs.
- Works with Technical and Business groups to define the scope of testing required.
- Provides guidance to team members on the scripting and execution activities to accomplish the test plan and design requirements for large projects/programs.
- Researches new tools and testing approaches, and executes upon/monitoring the implementation of such items.
- Post test execution activities include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
- Extremely well trained and conversant with usage of tools –JIRA, XRAY, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Understands, and utilizes metrics critically in the testing process
- Minimum experience 8-10 years in SoftwareTesting & Quality Assurance
- Excellent and careful attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills areessential as are good stakeholder management skills.
- A commitment to quality and a thoroughapproach to work.
- A proven track record in software testing.Experience in UK Cards and Payments will be an added bonus
- Good knowledge of structured test methodsand delivery processes (including waterfall and agile methodologies).
- Knowledge of both manual and automatedtesting along with automation frame work definition.
- Able to organise, manage and prioritise ownworkload
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast.And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information everyminute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day,behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader inFintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences thatare in step with the way people live and work today. The company’sapproximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when andwhere they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move moneyand information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company andone of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixthconsecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward withus.
calendar_today1 week ago