Manager of Customer Success (BB-D8A6F)
Found in: Jooble IE
Description:Manager of Customer Success - French
Working with a global IT company who are looking to hire a Manager of Customer Success. The successful candidate will drive retention, renewals, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills and technical acumen.
He/she will lead a team of Customer Success Managers, supporting subscription customers in EMEA and manage a small number of accounts. Develop the team, manage day-to-day workloads and create strategies to optimize productivity of the team while delivering value to their customers. Responsible for achieving the objectives of the team, reporting, internal and external stakeholder reviews, continuous improvement of results, ensuring support and alignment across the Professional Services group team.
• Manage the team in respect to milestones, activities, goals and Account Plans
• Develop relationships with Sales leadership and account teams; ensure awareness of CS activities and drive collaboration between Sales and CS toward account team goals
• Perform ongoing analysis of customer lifecycle and take the necessary measures to increase engagement
• Apply understanding of internal tools for documentation and reporting requirements; run standard reports and review them regularly
• Recruit, hire, train, manage and coach CSMs and CSRs
• Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
• Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
• Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, defining solutions based on business need and recommending additional solutions and ROI via customer advocacy
• Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
• Identify at-risk renewals
• Monitor customer health by tracking product usage and customer satisfaction
• Must be fluent or have professional proficiency in French
• 5 + years of customer facing experience in services roles, at least 2 years as a manager
• Prior experience in customer success and retention roles
• Track record of working with enterprise level customers
• Experience of managing teams, including remote teams in EMEA
• Willingness to travel in EMEA
Please email your CV to or call Marie O’Driscoll at 021-4847133 to discuss he role in more detail.
calendar_today9 hours ago