Director of Finance - Financial Services - Ryanair (BB-DC12C)
Found in: Jooble IE
Ryanair is recruiting a Director of Finance – Financial Services. Based in Dublin and reporting directly to the Group CFO, this is a key role within the senior finance management team.
- Leading and developing a professional finance team.
- Oversight of Ryanair’s Treasury function with responsibility for balance sheet funding and liquidity management, currency, commodity & interest rate hedging and aircraft leasing arrangements (intra Group & 3rd party).
- Oversight of Ryanair’s Tax function with responsibility for all tax strategy, transfer pricing, compliance and reporting matters.
- Management of the Group’s card payment / online & mobile payment channels to include payment gateway and card acquiring partners, card schemes and alternative payment method relationships.
- Fleet planning.
- Participation in Investor Relations roadshows & briefings.
- Execution of corporate actions and other ad-hoc projects.
- A Qualified accountant / senior finance professional.
- Results orientated with a proven ability to achieve results that surpass expectations across multiple periods. 5+ years public company, or large corporate, management experience with companies over €1bn in annual revenue.
- Commercially astute, articulate and a technically strong manager with an ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level.
- Excellent analytical skills are essential. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a high degree of initiative alongside strong interpersonal and excellent communications skills.
- Previous corporate finance and / or corporate development experience will be an advantage.
- An ambitious, team-oriented individual who works well with colleagues across all areas of the organisation.
- Competitive salary.
- Airline benefits.
- An international environment, where you will be challenged, get to collaborate with senior management & specialists, be exposed to multiple sections of our European airline group and gain experience across a wide range of activities.
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter no later than 5:30pm Monday 29 March 21.
calendar_today5 days ago