Cyber Security Analyst (BB-DD67E)
Found in: Jooble IE
We are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Analyst responsible for detecting, investigating and responding to incidents, alerts, vulnerabilities for our client in Co. Kerry.
The role offers a unique opportunity for a security enthusiast to work in a challenging and complex enterprise environment, using leading edge tools and technologies, whilst gaining hands-on experience across the security domains of cyber threat intelligence.
- Identification, analysis and response to a variety of threats and vulnerabilities to the security of the Bank.
- Critically assess alerts and determine appropriate action, while supported by procedures, candidates will need to learn on their feet and adapt to changing threats.
- Actively monitor systems and networks for intrusions. Identify security flaws and vulnerabilities. Address and manage the aftermath of a security breach or attack. Plan proactively to defend against and mitigate future attacks.
- Work with the wider Information Security team and other groups where remediation required.
- Work with security software tools, follow SOC playbooks, conduct alert, vulnerability or threat analysis, support Threat Intelligence Triage, Support Phishing triage and address ad hoc SOC enquiries.
- Support production of reports and documentation to management.
- 1-2 years technology / security experience an advantage (Bachelor of Information Technology or similar preferable).
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) an advantage
- Ability to follow standard procedures where available but to also to respond to the unexpected.
- Good critical analysis abilities, ability to research a topic and understand it quickly is vital.
- Enjoy improving on how things work, making processes more logical, efficient and effective.
The salary for this role is in the region of €28,000 – €32,000 (Depending on experience) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.
calendar_today6 days ago