Kindergarten English Teacher in Hangzhou => Relocate to China (BB-6D984)
Found in: Jooble IE
- Design and follow complete teaching plans
- Undertake a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess children’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
ABOUT HANGZHOU CITY
Don’t worry too much about the new journey at this city as Hangzhou shares many similarities as other modern cities where you have been paid visit to. The richness and heritage have added oriental glamour to the beautiful Hangzhou while it is most well known for the great West Lake and many other ancient scenic spots.
It is also a city with highly developed information technology and does a great job combing daily life with electronical skills. Many emerging industries and enterprises were born here such as Alibaba and NetEase.
ABOUT WESLEY SCHOOLEndorsed by an international educational brand with a state-of-the-art curriculum, Hangzhou Wesley School meets the highest standards in early childhood education. With the foreign team of more than 35 teachers, Wesley School has four campuses in Hangzhou. The flagship Wesley School Campus is located at Yongjing Bay in the Gongshu, and Binjiang Campus located at Star Avenue, following by Gongshu Blue Peacock Branch situated south of Woli Plaza and Jianggan campus at Yanjia Lane. Requirements:
- Speaks English at an idiomatic level
- Bachelor’s degree in Education preferred
- TEFL, TESOL and other education-related certification or 2+ years equivalent teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching young children (3-6 years old).
- Candidate with experience teaching in international schools has an advantage.
- Monthly package is based on experience and related education background.
- Ranging from 20k--29k before tax
- Monthly housing allowance provided
- Three meals provided.
- Fully paid holidays (4 weeks summer holiday and 2 weeks winter holiday plus all other public holidays).
- Working visa and residence permit provided.
- Social security insurance provided.
- Yearly round trip tickets provided.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 7:50-16:30.
- Ongoing IB training (International qualification recognized) and development workshops.
calendar_today3 hours ago