Customer Support Administrator (German Team) (BB-718DF)
Found in: Jooble IE
Customer Support Administrator
Location: Dublin Ireland
Contract: Full Time/Permanent
Reporting To: Customer Support Supervisor
Language Requirement: German and English
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Customer Support Administrator (German Team) provides customer support, including order processing, query handling, sales support and communication with internal and external customers. We are looking for a professional and friendly person who will enjoy a multicultural and quality driven work environment. Adhering to environmental policy, procedures, and supporting department environmental objectives is also an essential part of the role.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, email & EDI are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
- Provide product information and technical advice
- Complete diverse administrative tasks according to customer/market requirement
- Ensure that all customer queries order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices - are resolved satisfactorily
- Monitoring the invoicing process.
- Process returns from the customer in accordance with company policy
- Manage a portfolio of top revenue generating customers in order to increase customer loyalty.
- All queries handled according to specific quality guidelines.
- Work closely with internal/external customers to build and maintain customer loyalty.
- Tailor solutions to customer needs.
- Take full ownership of all customer issues/complaints till resolution, including corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify teaching opportunities.
- Liaise with key departments such as Sales, Warehouse, Accounts Receivable, Data Base Administration and Field Service to coordinate daily activities.
- Enforcement of new and existing JJSV policies to both internal and external customers.
- Adhere to and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in internal and external Quality audits.
- Keep upto-date with process and product changes via our online Learning Management, System, in-class training and external courses.
Back up to Team Support Administrator as required (administrative tasks and invoicing).
Involvement in special projects.
Escalate all product complaints (technical and medical) to the Quality dept in the local market.Qualifications
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following:
- Minimum of Leaving Certificate Qualification or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in languages or client focused qualification desirable but not essential.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a Customer related environment.
- Fluency in German is required for the market is essential and also strong level of English.
- Computer knowledge: Windows application Word/Excel to Intermediate level, including basic keyboarding skills (+ 35 wpm).
- Additional systems skills preferable:
- Quality Management System knowledge an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Travel may be required
- Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and professional writing skills
- Team player.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Numerical skills.
- Multi- tasking
- Time management
- Adaptability/ flexibility
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
This is an opportunity to be a member of a Johnson & Johnson company, with an excellent record in employee continuous professional development and business improvement.
We are passionate about our work; we play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers.
Whether you’re one of the thousands of people who work here, or you’re considering joining the team, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal and professional development/education
- Excellent Benefits
Responsibilities and accountabilities will vary for all positions and the scope of individual roles may not be limited to the contents of this position description. Procedures will define responsibilities from time to time and each manager is responsible for complying with these processes, which supplant any responsibility outlined within. As such, adherence to company procedures is also a responsibility of any roles encompassed within this Job Position Description.
calendar_today2 days ago