Level 2 Helpdesk Engineer (BB-4720D)
Found in: Jooble IE
Excellent opportunity for a Level 2 Help Desk Engineer to join a leading IT company in Waterford with strong package on offer
Management of Help Desk Technical requests through the provision of remote support for maintenance contracts, and scheduling of field engineers for contracts and installations, ensuring technical capability to meet client’s needs and expectations through fulfilment in a timely fashion.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manning the Help Desk level 2 services from 9.00am to 5.30am except between 1.00pm and 2.00pm; ensuring full coverage.
- Checking off-site backups daily e-mail verification, in accordance with off site backup guidelines and managing call escalation in accordance with company SLA (service level agreements), check off and verify data as per monthly client list supplied by Accounts department, this needs to be carried out first thing each day, and in the event of a failure, rectify remotely and inform the customer of resolution.
- Management of the Technical support tickets in line with the SLA’s, ensuring priorities and workflow are managed, SLAs are met and escalations to Sales Account Managers and appropriate personnel are made in a timely fashion.
- Provision of Remote Support for maintenance contract clients, call escalation to support engineers,
- Schedule Proactive maintenance calls, in accordance with call management system,
- Scheduling of Field engineers in response to contracts, support calls and installations ensuring efficient utilisation and control of costs through planning on travel and appropriate time allocated to do the job.
- Management of change and updates to the engineering schedule
- Managing technical updates to client’s technical records on the company database and call management systems, (AFS System)
- Checking and closing off calls (in call management system) in accordance with agreed procedures and time scales, on a daily basis,
Details of minimum competencies required
Customer service training
Min. 3 years’ experience in IT helpdesk
Microsoft training on Office 365
3 years Server and network experience
Third level Technical qualifications
Firewall / Backups / email admin experience
For more info you can contact me at
calendar_today6 days ago