Security Manager (BB-FC0C3)
Found in: Jooble IE
Position: Security Manager
Duration: 1 year
Location: Montgomery AL-Onsite from day 1
Interviews: F2F preferred
A Governance, Risk, & Compliance Management (GRC Management) resource will assist the Medicaid CISO in the development of security policies, procedures, templates, standards, guidelines, etc. The GRC Resource will also assist agency personnel inside and outside of the Security team with implementing the security and risk management processes associated with the Medicaid Security Program. This resource will also interface with external audit teams as audits are performed against Medicaid systems.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Interfaces with assessors and auditors as well as Medicaid Stakeholders and IT Personnel to facilitate senior leadership knowledge of organizational risk levels, the development of system security documentation, and reporting requirements.
• Ensures, through documentation, reporting, and communications with Medicaid Stakeholders and IT Personnel, that protection, and detection capabilities are acquired and developed consistent with the organization-level Security Architecture and Security Policies and Standards and prioritizes vulnerability remediation efforts according to organizational and security strategies.
• Evaluates and approves development efforts through the use of Security Assessment reports, in conjunction with the Medicaid Technical Security Assessment team, to ensure that baseline security safeguards are appropriately implemented.
• Advises the Chief Information Security Officer on risk levels and security posture as well as the results of cost/benefit analysis of information security program policies, procedures, and technological implementations.
• Prepares distributes, maintains, and assists in the development of plans, instructions, guidance, and standard operating procedures concerning the security of organizational system operations.
• Reviews organizational external agreements and internal system designs to provide input on security requirements and evaluates associated proposed security architectures and designs to ensure that architectures and designs adequately meet requirements.
• Develops and Implements the procedures used by the Medicaid GRC Team to perform its operational functions.
• 7 to 10 years of IT work experience with a broad range of exposure to all aspects of business planning, systems analysis, and applications development. Experience with managing team(s) and project(s) for information security management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience
Apply for this Security Manager position
calendar_today1 day ago