Cash Management Associate (BB-F4BAF)
Found in: Jooble IE
Sigmar are currently working with a global Financial Services client that is growing out their presence in Dublin. Working closely with the Head of Finance and collaboratively with the Treasury and global cashiering functions, The Cash Management Associate will support the function relating to exception processing for brokerage customer receipts and disbursements such as:
- Monitor and resolve customer funding exceptions.
- Resolve transaction discrepancies between the firm’s internal system and the bank statement.
- Interface with compliance, risk, customer service and other internal groups on customer funding exceptions.
- Interface with banks on customer funding issues.
- Identify and design improvements to cashiering systems and payment methods.
- Execute payments via SWIFT messages to banks.
- Participate in a variety of projects.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in a similar position would be a plus.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and use of these tools to present data clearly and concisely.
- High attention to detail and accuracy as well as logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.
calendar_today2 days ago