Bakery Manager (BB-E3B7D)
Found in: Jooble IE
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and driven Bakery Manager to join our client in Cork.
Our client is an award-winning retailer who is known nationwide for their high-quality food and 5* customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Baker that has a proven track record in managing a team.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a fast-paced, high skilled team with an excellent reputation.
There is an extremely competitive salary package on offer.
Responsibilities of the Bakery Manager job include:
- Ensuring full compliance with Food Safety regulations and HACCP
- Lead and motivate the team
- Be passionate about keeping up to date with the latest culinary trends
- Merchandise and present the department to the highest standard at all times and in accordance with relevant store planograms and guidelines
- Liaising with Senior Store Management
Requirements of this Bakery Manager job include:
- Experience in scratch baking
- Previous experience managing a team
- Motivational, leadership and organisational skills are essential
- Fully HACCP trained as well as excellent knowledge of Food Safety Regulations
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- A genuine passion for baking and cooking
Salary: €35-40k DOE
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Hayley Rochford in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland's leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland.
calendar_today2 days ago