Senior Account / Relationship Manager (BB-4AC6D)
Found in: Jooble IE
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Client Services Middle Office team maintains the books and records for Collateral Managers that have outsourced the Middle Office operations. We reconcile and maintain data on their behalf as well as review monthly and quarterly reports.
About the role:
As primary point of contact, you will deliver high-levels of service and relationship management for assigned institutional outsourcing clients in support of Trust business objectives. The team is actively expanding its European business and we need a dedicated resource in the local time zone (Dublin) to service our clients.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for assigned CLOs and will oversee a data analyst. You will be a main point of contact for the manager and will be responsible for ensure the accurate reporting is provided as well as facilitating ad-hoc requests.
- Oversee daily activity of assigned outsourcing relationships
- Solve complex problem through research and/or communications with other departments
- Support personnel at client institutions in day-to-day routines and financial processing
- To guarantee quality service levels, performs daily servicing activities ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in developing procedures that ensure processing functions are completed accurately and timely with minimal risk exposure
- Lead, participate in, and monitor special projects involving client relationships
- Communicate status of client assignments with Relationship Manager.
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients, work with operations staff to deliver consistently high levels of service and take responsibility and ownership over resolution of all client service-related issues
- Work closely with other Account Managers and Relationship Manager to provide clients with world-class service and swift problem resolution
- Lead personnel who assist in the management of the client relationship. Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels within the enterprise
- Establish operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments
- Implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
- Modify and execute policies that affect immediate client operations and may have a broad impact to division
What you bring:
- Five to seven years of similar experience
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Client servicing experience and excellent interpersonal skills to build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Solid organizational, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Analysis of situations or data and in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives of the enterprise
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is essential as well as a basic knowledge of how internal systems work
- Understanding and experience in trust securities or operations
- Experience working with syndicated loans
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
calendar_today1 day ago