Summer 2021 Intern - Finance (BB-508C4)
Found in: Jooble IE
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job DetailsDo you have what it takes to be the best of the best? Do you thrive on challenging yourself, working as a team, learning, and achieving your goals? This is your time to shine Salesforce is now hiring for our 2021 Summer Internship Program. We hire outstanding people who thrive in diverse environments, have a passion for technology innovation, place high expectations on themselves, understand the importance of flawless execution, and seek an environment where their talents can drive industry change. During this immersive program, you will work closely with Senior Analysts and Directors to support all steps of our business planning, develop in-depth analyses and build reporting tools to track the performance of the business, generate actionable insights for our sales leaders and assist on a number of transformational initiatives.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Support the team in the quarterly Budgeting & monthly Close processes
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting; analyzing financial results, identifying trends
- Assist with on-going projects the team is working on
- Assist with ad-hoc requests from business partners and support decision-making
Keys skills and experience required include:
- Degree in an analytical discipline such as engineering, computer science, business administration, commerce, economics, finance, etc.
- Fluency in English is required, ability to conduct business in another European language is beneficial but not required.
- Relevant experience beneficial but not required
- Entrepreneurial drive and a “getting things done” attitude to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Interest in Finance and how this impacts the business
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be a plus.
- An outgoing, open personality with a desire to learn and develop
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven, dynamic environment
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or
Salesforce welcomes all.
calendar_today3 days ago