Aftersales Manager (BB-BC40E)
Found in: Jooble IE
Kearys are the largest family owned Motor Group in Ireland, with a number of dealerships around Cork City, County and Dublin. Representing BMW, Nissan, Hyundai, Renault, MINI, Motorrad and Dacia, Kearys accounts for over 1/3 of all new car sales in the Cork region.
With an award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, superb aftersales and parts departments, we are passionate in our customer care and working as a team, we strive to achieve exceptional standards in this area, placing a strong emphasis on staff training, together with considerable facility development, which remains on-going.
Kearys Motor Group is rapidly expanding and looking for top calibre candidates to join its winning team. We are currently seeking to recruit an Aftersales Manager to join our dynamic, growing team.
Looking to move your career into next gear? Apply today to be a part of our success story.
- Organise workshop schedule for the day and liaise with the workshop controller.
- Manage and lead the team of Service Advisors in providing exceptional customer service.
- Understand customer's needs and requirements.
- Communicate with customers throughout the day.
- Take bookings for the service department.
- Advise customers of any additional work to be carried out.
- Invoice work upon completion.
- Explain work carried out.
- Follow up with customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong leader.
- Experience managing a team.
- Previous experience as a service advisor.
- Ideally have a technical understanding/background.
- Full, clean driving licence.
Working Hours Full Time
Benefits Industry leading salary Attractive bonus incentive On-site parking Wellness programmes Company pension scheme
Closing Date 30/04/2021
calendar_today4 days ago