Found in: Jooble IE
Description:Kelly Services are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced and confident Electrician to join our Medical Device client based in Tullamore Co. Offaly. The Electrician will work on the evening shift (4.00 pm to 12.00 am) . Working with the technical team, the Electrician will provide necessary manufacturing support, both day to day and project related.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a wide range of equipment including form fill & seal packaging, on-line printers, semi-automated assembly equipment, high frequency welding, sterilisation, extrusion and injection moulding
- Liaise with engineering department on special projects, such as energy saving projects, maintenance excellence, automation and new equipment introduction
- Conducting and documenting preventative, corrective, predictive and emergency maintenance tasks through Maximo (CMMS)
- Provide problem-solving skills to equipment troubleshooting and process improvements
- Basic understanding of process validation, key process parameters and impact to patient safety and product quality
- Adhering to company health and safety guidelines
Qualifications & Experience
- The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Electrician (although candidates with other technical qualifications and relevant work experience may also qualify)
- Preferred five years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment, engineering experience in a production or manufacturing role
- Strong technical ability and excellent electrical competency
- Technical knowledge of automated systems (Pneumatic, Electro-pneumatic, Robotic)
- Strong competency in programming and troubleshooting computerised control systems (e.g. PLCs)
- Strong working knowledge of servo / stepper motors and drives / instrumentation & controls
- Inherent ability to comprehend electrical circuit diagrams and drawings
- Very competent understanding of computers and associated software, e.g. MS Office
- Ability to work to tight schedules and achieve targets
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement . For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
calendar_today2 days ago