kindergarten teachers - al ain - august 2021 (BB-9916B)
Found in: Jooble IE
Role: Kindergarten TeachersLocation : Al Ain, UAE
Region: Middle East
Start date: August 2021
Experience: Two years post qualifying
Salary: 10,000 - 14,500 AED per month TAX FREE and dependent on experience
Sponsorship: Single or married teaching applicants preferred. Non teaching spouse considered.
School Vision / Ethos: This highly regarded international schools group have been asked to support the UAE Vision and National Agenda 2021, and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in their commitment to establishing a 'First Rate Education System' for all students. As part of this new initiative they have been awarded 3 schools in Al Ain to manage and operate, with the aim of raising the quality of education; playing a significant role in shaping the present and future lives of Emirati youth, with support from their parents.
To achieve this target the aim is to recruit exceptional, highly skilled teachers who have the enthusiasm and ability to make a difference in these new international curriculum schools. The schools are KG level up to Elementary Grade 5, with capacity for 3300 students across the three schools
The group heading up these schools is renowned for running some of the most reputable and well regarded international schools in the UAE and joining this group and this specific reform project is potentially career defining.
Al Ain is known as the garden city of the Gulf and is a very green, fertile city equidistant from Abu Dhabi and Dubai (One hour fifteen) close to the border with Oman. It nestles amongst the rugged peaks of the Hajar Mountains with a back drop of amazing red sand dunes! Al Ain offers a quieter pace of life but is equally suited to those sports fanatics with a love of the outdoors. Its a city where many come for activity based holidays. Life is more traditional and yet offers modern amenities, shopping malls and café culture with the ease of travelling in to Dubai at weekends for the buzz of big city life.
- Teachers able to immerse themselves in the project and "hit the ground running"
- Ambitious professional educators keen to fast-track their teaching careers
- A Bachelor of Education in Primary or Early Years as per ministry regulations
- A minimum of two years post-qualifying experience
- Previous international teaching experience is particularly welcomed
- Experience of students who have EAL (English as an Additional Language) - a distinct advantage
- Student-centred teachers with an inquiry approach are preferred
- A generous tax-free salary of 10,000 - 14,500 AED per month, dependent on experience and qualifications
- Accommodation - a studio or one bedroom fully-furnished apartment of high quality (two beds if dependants)
- Annual flights for the successful teaching candidate (dependents not covered by flights)
- Medical insurance for the teacher
- Allowance of AED 15,000 provided up to a maximum of 2 children
- An excellent 2 week induction
calendar_today4 days ago