Head of Internal Audit (BB-E02F8)
Found in: Jooble IE
Description:Leading Irish organisation with a national remit require a Senior Qualified Accountant or Qualified Internal Auditor to manage their internal audit function As Head of Internal Audit you will be a key member of the management team Main tasks will include:
- Develop and implement the annual risk based Internal Audit Plan to include value-for-money reviews and audits of various processes
- Prepare and present to management quarterly reports addressing the results of audits conducted, summarising observations and recommendations made.
- Monitor and report on progress towards the implementation of agreed audit recommendations
- Monitor internal control processes
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory bodies
- Review the Internal Audit Charter to ensure it is compliant with relevant professional guidelines
Ideally you will be a Senior Qualified Accountant or Qualified Internal Auditor with extensive audit/internal audit experience. You will possess a broad knowledge of governance and management practices and systems. Have good stakeholder management experience, strong interpersonal skills, along with good problem solving, analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
calendar_today6 days ago