Primary Teacher (BB-5E90D)
Found in: Jooble IE
Teach in Emirates | UAE Jobs | Primary Teacher
- Are you a passionate teacher who is looking for career growth?
- Are you looking for a teaching position for 2020?
- Do you want to explore the Arab world and enjoy life with mixed nationalities?
If your answer is yes, secure an International Teaching Job with SeekTeachers.
- TAX-FREE income from 16,000 AED up to 21,000 AED per month
- FREE medical insurance for the candidate and the family
- FREE flights for the candidate and the family (on entry and exit of contract only)
- FREE visa for the candidate only (you can sponsor your family members if needed after you join the project)
- Gratuity bonus as Per UAE Labour law
- A 2-year contract which is renewable
The ideal candidates are flexible and experienced teachers who can support students to achieve their best, and master valuable skills for the international work environment. This is the LARGEST education reform project in the world for UAE public schools where you will get the opportunity to teach ESL Students.
Requirements to Apply:
- Bachelor's Degree in Primary Education
- Teaching license or qualification e.g.PGCE in primary education
- New and Experienced teachers welcome to apply
- Non native speakers will require an IELTS level 7+ Academic to apply
- Up to date with modern teaching methods
If you are already in UAE, you must present visit visa copy or cancallation paper from the current employer.
Send your CV to Tina on , or please call me on the following - UAE Office: +971 72 212 613Minimum Application Requirements
Minimum Qualification Requirement: Bachelor's Degree
Type of Staff:
Male or Female can apply to this job
Open University qualification(s) are NOT acceptedRemuneration Package
A salary from 16,000 AED up to 21,000 AED AED (UAE Dirham)per month based on experience and qualification, TAX FREE
Bereavement leave given
Emergency evacuation given
Gratuity Amount of is provided
2 years contract renewable on mutual agreement
calendar_today5 days ago