BDR / SAAS Sales (BB-3D41B)
Found in: Neuvoo Irlanda
The team at ThreatLocker® has been developing cybersecurity tools for decades, including programs to enhance email and content security, and this is our most innovative and ambitious cybersecurity solution yet. We developed this unique cybersecurity software because we believe that organizations should have complete control of their networks and should not have to live in fear of the next malware attack.
BDR / Sales Rep Position
The job function includes the following duties.
1. Contacting, Scheduling and Following up on inbound leads, and leads from Trade Shows. This means picking up the phone and dialing leads.’
2. Attending Tradeshows and Explaining the ThreatLocker Product. (mute point at the moment due to Covid.)
3. Getting Orders and getting partners to push out new deployments of ThreatLocker.
4. Generating new leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for scrubbing leads and properly identifying key purchasing decision-makers reach out to them via phone, email, social media and direct marketing campaigns.
· Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Team to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
· Execute and manage the sales cycle from start to close.
· Maintain an accurate sales pipeline utilizing the company’s proprietary software and other databases.
· Timely and accurately document sales activity using CRM.
· Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings.
· Cultivate relationships with new and prospective customers, by demonstrating a genuine passion for industry success and client outcomes.
· Learn and maintain an in-depth knowledge of ThreatLockers product and services offerings, unique value propositions in contrast to competitors.
· Work closely and collaboratively with the Sales Engineer and Tech Team
· Provide information and feedback on competition and potential new markets.
· Perform other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
·. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ThreatLocker®’s powerful suite of security tools are designed so that everyone from businesses to government agencies to academic institutions can directly control exactly what applications run on their networks. We envision a future in which all organizations can chart their own course free from the influence of cybercriminals and the damage their incursions cause, and our team of veteran cybersecurity professionals created ThreatLocker® to make this vision a reality.
Benefits - A career with Threatlocker provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are willing to work hard, show up on time for calls
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Work Schedule/ Remote work from home with Covid
Threatlocker is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
calendar_today1 day ago
work ThreatLocker (Ireland), Ltd