Commercial Director (BB-8EDC9)
Found in: Neuvoo Irlanda
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Develop and deliver strategies to grow the customer base and increase the market penetration of various products. This will involve close interaction with the Managing Director, marketing team and on farm sales team.
- Manage sales to our existing farmer customer base, ensuring that forecast volume and margin targets are delivered, and closer customer relationships are developed.
- Provide technical product support to our team of farm sales personnel.
- Manage and enhance our activities with farm groups, consultants and agri contractors.
- Be ambitious and innovative and bring on board new and complementary product lines that will increase our value to our customers and contribute to our growth ambitions.
- Minimum of five years commercial experience in a B2C or B2B sales or technical role in an animal nutrition environment.
- A formal qualification in animal nutrition together with extensive experience of on farm nutrition practices.
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills with an ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- A commercial and "can do" approach, complemented with professional level communication, english language and IT skills. Use of social media to promote our business to the farming community is a must in this role.
calendar_today1 day ago
work FRS Recruitment