Senior .Net Engineer (BB-F3AFF)
Found in: Neuvoo IE
Software engineering at Sage means giving businesses of all sizes the technology to better manage everything from money to people. As a Senior .Net Engineer here, you'll be part of a global market leader but with a very local heart. Led by Glassdoor's top scoring UK CEO during the Covid-19 crisis, we're a FTSE 100 tech company with over 13,000 colleagues globally and we continually give back to our local communities.
Join us here in Dublin and you'll be working alongside a team of local tech specialists on the fantastic AutoEntry, one of the fastest growing automation software businesses on the market, which we acquired last year. It basically eliminates the pain point of data entry for accountants, saving huge amounts of time and effort and is now servicing over 150,000 businesses across the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
Its modern tech stack uses CI/CD; automated tests; internal package management; push-button deployments to all environments; separate staging environments, automatically provisioned per branch; PR and code review for all changes. In short, it is a pretty awesome piece of kit.
There's a reason why businesses around the world depend on Sage platforms. It's because we innovate. As a Senior .Net Engineer you're at the controls making decisions that will make a difference to users all over the world. Our engineers are creative, freethinking and you'll receive all the encouragement and training you need to make sure you can realise your own ideas. Our perfect Senior .Net Engineer will:
- Be passionate about software engineering and up-to-date with latest developments
- Have solid experience working in C# in a .NET environment
- Relish challenges and problem-solving
- Be naturally curious; thriving on new tech and always bringing new ideas into the teams to explore
- Contribute to our culture of respect, innovation and fun
- Drive a culture of innovation
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed
- Use TDD approach to solve complex development problems
- Work cross-functionally with various Sage teams and departments to drive forward results
Sage is a global company built on the unique personalities and characteristics of 13,000 colleagues across 24 countries. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people and payroll software, we empower the world's business heroes. Steve Hare has been recognised by colleagues as the top scoring CEO on Glassdoor throughout the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, due to the high levels of communication and engagement throughout. As a worldwide FTSE 100 company, we do business the right way while giving back to our local communities. By giving each colleague five paid days a year to support the Sage Foundation, they can volunteer in whatever way they feel best. We believe in building a culture where colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they'll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
calendar_today1 day ago