Senior Brand Manager. Dermatology (BB-F14DC)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter (https://twitter.com/abbvie) , Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AbbVieGlobal) , Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/abbvie/?hl=en) , YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/AbbVie) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbvie) .
Ready to take your career to the next level? **We offer that.**
Want to lead a high performing team? **We offer that too.**
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
We are looking for a high performing **Senior Brand Manager** to join our **Dermatology** team in Citywest. In this role, you will develop and execute the commercial go to market strategy to support the overall objectives for the brand while leading the comprehension of stakeholder experience insights across the Brand and In Field Team. In addition, you will develop the stakeholder journey to focus the Brand Team on the delivery of patient-centric strategies and effectively manage commercial aspects for the brand to achieve maximum sales & margin.
**Does this sound exciting to you?** Then read on……
As **Senior Brand Manager, Dermatology** , you will:
• Own and lead the go to market commercial brand strategy
• Collaborate with Brand Team and In-Field Team members, facilitate cross-stakeholder discussions (with Health Care Professional (HCP) and non-HCP stakeholders) and synthesize the insights gained to identify target segments, to determine brand positioning, to drive closed loop Marketing engagement
• Be responsible for segmenting a market, selecting optimal target audiences, and positioning effectively for the target segment
• Apply market dynamics to analyse the product forecast (financial & production)
• Create high-impact promotional campaigns that support strategic objectives which are based on deep customer insights, and executed to brand excellence standards
• Secure input and cross stakeholder viewpoints to develop a robust and accurate stakeholder journey; propose strategic objectives for the Brand Team review based on stakeholder journey findings and challenge and critique Brand Team strategies to ensure patient-centricity
• Lead the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non-traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities and multi-stakeholder initiatives to meet strategic brand objectives
• Ensure all in-field materials, strategies and tactics are aligned to drive momentum of strategic brand objectives
• Ensure Brand Team Members contribute to the development of the Brand strategy through the planning process in line with strategy defined by Global Brand Team and ensure adequate involvement of multiple functions as relevant for the Brand objectives
• Ensure timely product performance reporting through monthly report to relevant channels
**For this role, you will have:**
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with proven track record of success in pharmaceutical\healthcare brand management
• Experience of brand management at different stages of life cycle
• Proven track record in managing complex programmes and initiatives
• Strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
• Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate in-field and cross functional teams
**Are you ready to join our team?**
It’s important to remember, AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop innovative solutions for patients and being part of an inclusive work environment.
Yes, 5 % of the Time
**Job Level Code**
**Equal Employment Opportunity**
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
calendar_today2 days ago