Full Stack Software Developers (BB-A3BE4)
Found in: Neuvoo Irlanda
The team at ThreatLocker® has been developing cybersecurity tools for decades, including programs to enhance email and content security, and this is our most innovative and ambitious cybersecurity solution yet. We developed this unique cybersecurity system because we believe that organizations should have complete control of their networks and should not have to live in fear of the next malware attack.
ThreatLocker®’s powerful suite of security tools are designed so that everyone from businesses to government agencies to academic institutions can directly control exactly what applications run on their networks. We envision a future in which all organizations can chart their own course free from the influence of cybercriminals and the damage their incursions cause, and our team of veteran cybersecurity professionals created ThreatLocker® to make this vision a reality.
A cloud services provider we have a current position open for a Full Stack Software Developers. We are expanding our employment in Ireland to build out our team.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious mid-level full stack software developer to join our rapidly expanding startup company with the opportunity for career progression and performance-based bonuses.
Our prospective software developer will help us develop, expand and maintain our unique and innovative cybersecurity software.
Mandatory Technologies Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.7.2
- ASP .NET WebForms
- C# 7.3
- SQL Server (T-SQL)
- HTML 5 & CSS
- Telerik UI WebForms
- Visual Studio 2019
- .NET Core
- .NET 5
- .NET Standard
- NuGet Package Manager
- ASP .NET MVC
- 3 years minimum experience of professional software development
- Competency using C#, ASP .NET WebForms, SQL Server and Telerik UI
- Proficient knowledge with front and back-end development
- Able to work remotely / office if needed
A software developer’s responsibilities include:
- Developing software for internal and external use
- Gathering business requirements and delivering project on time
- Communication and team work with all areas of the business
- Bug fixing and code refactoring
- Guiding junior and inexperienced developers
- Offering new idea from past experiences and current industry standard practices
Position is currently remote work from home.
Threatlocker is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
calendar_today1 day ago
work ThreatLocker (Ireland), Ltd