Client Solutions Manager Gaming, Mobile Growth (BB-413F3)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong Client Solutions Manager to develop lasting partnerships with some of our largest partners in the Mobile Gaming industry. The ideal candidate will be passionate about gaming and have proven understanding of both online performance and mobile media with experience in brand metrics a plus. This role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific marketing relationships and drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities.
The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen senior-level relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based at Facebook EMEA HQ in Dublin.
1. Drive strategic marketing conversations within the industry to define objectives and provide recommendations
2. Provide proactive optimization suggestions to clients
3. Find, build and scale dashboards/tools for the team
4. Source relevant internal and external insights for the team
5. Organise multi-client webinars on different mobile gaming topics
6. Plan and execute training sessions for client teams
7. Find, build and share templatized performance reports ahead of QBR / performance analyses
8. Manage day-to-day activities such as following-up on CRM notifications, solving operational issues across the CSM spectrum
9. 4+ years of advertising experience
10. Experience of the gaming industry, media buying or media planning required
11. Previous experience working directly with new media companies (established relationships with key customers in the mobile industry preferred)
12. Ability to work with multiple high-priority clients simultaneously
13. Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships (familiarity with advertising terms & conditions preferable)
14. Experience and ability to identify emerging patterns and build innovative solutions proactively in collaboration with multiple cross functional partners
15. Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written & verbal) at all levels of an organization
16. Fluency & excellent communication skills in English
calendar_today2 days ago