Associate Director, Quality Systems (BB-B2BFB)
Found in: Searcheuropeanjobs
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
- Ensure the Quality Systems adhere to tight internal standard and including the Local / International regulatory bodies.
- Identify leading practices and recommend improvements to continuously improve compliance profile.
- Identify Trends in recent regulatory inspections and translate this to recommendations to enhance readiness.
- Work closely with other compliance teams to close gaps, improve practices and maintain compliance.
- Define and implement quality standards, systems and metrics for maintaining regulatory compliance for operations.
- Interface with Customers/partner quality organisations as required.
- Participates on internal committees/teams as required.
- Provides advice and direction to other company departments on quality issues.
- Provide support during inspections and audits.
- Honours Degree BS/BA in Life sciences or B. Eng. in Mechanical or Biomedical engineering (or equivalent), Master's degree a plus
- Min 8+ years of relevant progressive experience in QA within the Pharma / Biopharma Industry and some experience working with Global Regulatory Agencies.
- Proven experience leading teams in achieving company goals.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Careerwise Recruitment