Mulesoft Architect (BB-7A21E)
Found in: Xpatjobs IE
Leading Global Solutions Provider requires a MulesSoft Architect for a remote working contract role. You will be responsible for alignment of planning and solutions with client''s business goals while managing expectations related to scope of work in relation to MuleSoft technology to solve mission-critical business integration challenges. You will work with enterprise and technical architect(s) to provide a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing client needs
You will possess the following capabilities
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Architect having 10+ years of experience in complex enterprise integration with Mulesoft (Mule 4) technology
- Strong experience with API based architecture, design and development
- Knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment
- This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite
- Experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Must be well versed with Hybrid Integration Model with Cloud and On-premise using the Mulesoft Platform.
For immediate interview and start please share your CV in the strictest of confidence with (see below)
calendar_today2 days ago
work CPL Solutions