Junior Android Tester (BB-F5134)
Found in: Neuvoo Irlanda
Junior Android Tester in Dublin
Have you ever dreamt about kickstarting your career in Android software testing? Let me introduce you to an exceptional opportunity of becoming a Junior Software Test Engineer.
When you come part our global team of QA engineers, you will be responsible for:
1. Completing the localisation tests
2. Depending on the test scenario – completing the test and providing reliable results
3. Effectively closing the problem generated in the test
4. Cooperating with our RnD to debug and catch valid Log information
5. Being the on-site support for the regional users
6. Designing and optimisation of local specific cases
Sounds like a foreign language? Don’t worry; we will teach you all you need to know.
What do we need from your side?
1. Bachelor degree (or higher) from technical university (preferably degree related to Communication System)
2. Native in English
3. Knowledge about local mobile network composition and related operator information
4. Familiarity with the Android operating system
Nice to haves:
1. Knowledge of ADB, QXDM or other Debug tools
2. Knowledge about basic test methods
3. Knowledge about mobile phone localisation testing
What do we offer?
1. Opportunity to start your dream career in IT
2. A chance to work for one of the biggest mobile producers in the world
3. Attractive salary and career plan
4. Opportunity to work with an international team of professionals.
calendar_today3 days ago
work NTIATIVE IT Recruitment