Bilingual Sales Development Representative - Italian-English (BB-6B442)
Found in: Expertini Ireland
Description:Asa Bilingual Sales Development Representative - Italian-English atTTEC we know you are results-oriented, a great communicator, target-driven andambitious. We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional leadgenerating sales experiences to customers for our multinational technologyclient who specializes in Internet-related products and services based inDublin, Ireland. Are you looking for growth in your career or need anopportunity to build a Sales career in a technology company? If so then you arein the right place. Join TTEC in Dublin.
For your safety and the safety of our employees, all recruitment will bevirtual. And initially, this will be a work from home position, with the intentthat the role will then be in our Dublin facility. All candidates must beDublin residents or have the ability to relocate to Dublin.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, buildcustomer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guidingprinciple: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more humandeliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, acoworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and isready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here andwe're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, itdoesn't mean we don't know how to have fun.
We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laughand celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out forprofessional development and giving back. If you're looking for a work-lifefull of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
What You'll be Doing
Your knowledge of Operating Systemsand hardware services, combined with your communication skills and analyticalabilities, gives you an edge when helping small and medium business to createvalue for their new and existing clients,
As Sales Development Representativeyou will be in a customer-facing role responsible for engaging with potentialprospects while leading their regional team to pipeline attainment. In thisrole, the representative will serve as an expert on Cloud solutions. The SalesDevelopment Representative will play a key role in optimizing best inbound andoutbound sales processes, and drive pipeline from regional events, prospectlists and inbound leads. You need to be a tenacious individual to garner,promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timelydiscovery of the prospect's business needs, wants and challenges.
On a typical day, you will:
- Communicating with high-level decision makers, building quick rapport and assessing needs.
- Efficiently provide customers with relevant options to support their hardware and OS needs while calling into decision makers, building quick rapport and assessing their needs
- Helping prospects understand, get excited and engage with the team to evaluate the products and services offered.
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify sales opportunities
- Strive for high prospect engagement to provide timely information about Cloud solutions
- Understand and help Sales and Marketing reach their Market targets
- Help identify the best cloud solutions for customers and how to implement those solutions
- Build and foster trust between prospects and the larger solutions
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize leads from marketing and other sources
- Efficiently provide customers with relevant options to support their needs
- Route leads to qualified partners for customized solutions
What you'll need to be successful
- Fluency in English and Italian languages
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Able to work independently but within a team environment
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience Some other skills or competenciesthat could help you be even more successful
- Ideally, 1+ years’ experience in sales, marketing/business development preferably at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience highly desirable)
- Strong communication sales skills
- Intelligent, and inquisitive individual who strives to extend their professional knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-driven and independent As a TTEC Sales DevelopmentRepresentative, you’ll enjoy
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- Onsite Kitchen (yes when return to our site... it's pretty swanky)
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields and throughout 17 countries TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunityemployer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusiveworkforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within ourglobal teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not onlydelivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it apoint to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being theirauthentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is ourstrength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantagepoints and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their ownunique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women inleadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
calendar_today1 week ago
info Full time