Starwood Hotels and Resorts July 2013 - at Present1. Account manager for groups and events.
2. Take decisions on behalf the Hotels regarding Customer Service Files.
4. Coordinate with Hotels any kind of actions with reservations, guidelines, prices….
5. Managing accounts for big and VIP companies in the Groups and Events department.
6. Reporting sales area data.
7. Coaching new employees to improve key areas such as confidence, navigation of systems and guidelines.
8. Contact with VIP members and looking for new potential clients.
9. Reporting global system problems.
Groups and Events.
Developing the SPG loyalty program with partners (American Express, Airbnb, UBER, Emirates Airlines…)
Launch of new products. Set up the loyalty program for travel agencies, meeting planners…
Course of International Sales
Holiday Preview Consultanta
Marriott Vacation Club March 2012 - December 20121. Liaise with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing and Distribution.
2. Reprogramming news Holidays packages with the implementation of new prices.
4. Liaise with external partners including logistic service providers.
5. Pro-actively activating holiday preview packages to designated customers in MVCI European resorts.
6. Process reschedules, cancellations, payments, for Marriott Vacation Club preview vacation packages.
7. Supporting the customer’s decision to purchase and travel on the preview package by sharing benefits and reinforcing the fun and rewarding aspects of the holiday Ownership.
8. Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
9. Exceeding customer's expectations by consistently providing a high quality service.
10. Manage replenishment activities. Cash Collections.
Impulso Industrial Alternativo September 2007 - October 20111. Client relationship management: daily interaction and meetings with CEOs, CFOs, private equity managers and entrepreneurs to execute on going transactions and discuss future deal opportunities.
2. Cost accounting and financial analysis for the difference companies.
3. Balance sheet & liquidity planning. Manage the functions of the Internal Audit Department.
4. Providing financial, commercial and strategic support to the projects.
5. Preparation of management information from source data.
6. Responsible for implementation and development of economics processes to improve results and profits.
7. Responsible for the integrity of financial information and systems of the organizations.
8. Producing monthly management account sand budgets. Preparation and reporting of income and expense forecasts to senior management. Overseeing all aspects of financial control in the project.