Inpute Technolgies November 2012 - at PresentDuring my time with Inpute I have focused on my customer management skills and have brought quality solutions to my key clients and have been given excellent feedback on my management and delivery throughout my time with company. I manage the full lifecycle of Software Delivery for BPM projects from Business Analysis to Project Management, Testing and Deployment.
During my time with Inpute I have utilised the proven industry tools and standards that I have learnt in my time with bigger multinationals to bring improvements and structure to a smaller/medium sized company.
Accenture August 2005 - October 2009was employed in Accenture Dublin as an IT Consultant for 4 years, progressing to a manager level position. Due to the size and scope of the company’s work I worked on a number of projects in my time there. All roles centred on IT project management and involvement in the software delivery cycle. In general the key activities that I was responsible for during my time there included:
• working with clients to define the scope of a project
• planning timescales and the resources needed
• identifying key dependencies of a project
• managing the issues, risks and milestones of a project and the critical path of a delivery
• preparing and presenting key performance metrics of a project to a client such as earned value reports etc.
• helping clients with change-management activities
• preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
• meeting with clients to determine requirements
• analysis of requirements and design of solution