Apple June 2014 - at Present• Handled A/P duties for three separate entities: Apple Retail Spain, Apple Portugal and Apple UK.
• Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email. Daily interaction with vendors.
• Performed month end closing and posted re-classing entries.
• Monitoring discount opportunities based on Net Terms among the Vendors in order to save money and increase the company’s cash flow.
• Ensured timely payment of vendor invoices and employee expense reports.
• Reviewed vendor statements and purchase orders, investigated and resolved open issues..
• Responsible for Emerging Markets (India); Preparing reports and testing tools for the new Division creation.
• Applying Lean Principles for the “MySpace Project”, saving more than 100+ hours per quarter.
• Processed cash disbursements, prepared payments for distribution and maintained historical records.
• Responsible for solving queries from Apple employees who have a CITI bank corporate card account.
Quality Analyst - PMP
Apple November 2012 - at Present• Assisted in developing and delivering 100+ internal training classes for the AppleCare Partner Relations department
as well as the App Review Team department.
• Working along with the App Review Team during the WWDC 2013 in San Francisco. Face-to-Face interactions with
Developers regarding any queries related to Apple Developer Programs.
• Creation of business process documentation for Apple VPP and DEP program.
• Conduct ongoing needs analysis leveraging customer feedback, field interactions, and subject-matter-expertise to
adjust learning strategy and curriculum.
• Reviewed and submitted all quality reports to management.
Reporting Analyst / Admin
Assurant Solution February 2010 - at PresentDeveloped and presented daily, weekly and monthly statistical reports to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Responsible for the renewal’s workbook related to “Protect Your Bubble” insurance policies. Calculating premium
refunds and processing the relevant paperwork to clients.
• Part of Green Belts projects in order to save up to 30K – 35K.
• Mapping existing processes, measuring them and improve them by applying Lean and Sig Sigma principles.