Swami Vivekanada Medical Mission April 2012 - August 2014• In this organization, worked as a voluntary dental surgeon and an active community health worker, with a primary focus towards the weaker section of the society.
• Main role was to manage the dental department of the organization and its staff members.
• Duty was to ensure that all health safety protocols are followed in a proper manner and overlook the accounts of the department so that functioning runs smooth.
• Part of the annual health check-up and treatment camps held every year by the organization, which included TB check-up camps as well.
• Communicating and knowing life experiences of such large number of people gave me skills to move forward in life.
• The most important skill learned was to manage time in a busy practice and manage resources efficiently in a low resource setting and how to work with a team of other staff members.
Garg Dentocare April 2012 - August 2014• Worked as a junior dentist at a private dental clinic which was being owned by my employer.
• Involved in managing and running the dental practice independently.
• Was concerned with providing dental consultations in which I carried out oral checkups and provided clients with personalized treatment plans based on their oral health needs.
• Organizing oral health check-up camps for the local population, which is a great way to make people aware of their oral and overall health needs.
• Gained a wide range of skills in dealing with a variety of clients with different needs and requirements. It helped to gain confidence in handling projects independently under the guidance of my mentor/employer.
Masters of Public Health
University College Dublin
2014 - 2015
(1 year) Leinster