SEB Life International December 2016 - at Present• Timely and accurate reconciliations of key control accounts and custody holdings in order to meet/group deadlines.
• Accurately complete daily internal fund pricing, outgoing payments, fiscal reporting across European jurisdictions and other duties as when required by the Financial Reporting Manager, managing the whole invoices cycle.
• Build strong relationships with SEBLI business partners and SEBLI service teams to close client queries within agreed service standards.
• Develop a working knowledge and understanding of the international life assurance business and finance processes.
Financial Advisor-Sales executive
Generali Insurance Group January 2011 - January 2016• Building, keeping and improving a long and strong relationship with clients and the potential ones.
• Researching and finding creative and entrusted ways to sell the company’s products/service.
• Analysing prices, statistics, market environment, investments evolution, rate, etc.
• Managing effectively the customers portfolio, providing service, resolving inquires and problems, explaining advantages and disadvantages of the holding policies.
• Following the value of each policy and monitoring the transactions (credit-debit) applied.
• Researching information about competitors, the market and products.
• Analysing and evaluating the client risk to offer the right investment based on the client needs, expectations and particular profile.
• Elaborating and structuring the contract according to the previous negotiation and conditions of the company.
• Managing accounting (invoices, payments, commissions).
• Preparing and sending the quotes for each client.