I have always had an appetite for the Internet of things, my skill is making the final service completely functional & meeting expectations. My speciality is working with people, both offline and online. Personable, creative & above all focused on delivering the best in my field.
Reep Rewards March 2014 - April 2016• Responsible for the brand definition and positioning across all social and digital channels.
• Managing SEO activity, PPC, Video & Affiliate networks with budgets over 15k per month
• Designed and developed the user app content and online content marketing campaigns.
• Full confidence of working with Adwords, Analytics, Facebook & Linkedin Advertising.
• Design marketing strategy for digital, ATL, BTL and contra pay per Install.
• Manage the full departments in design, UX/UI and digital interface.
Successfully launched 8 mobile apps to market resulting in 100,000 downloads and €785,000 in revenue.
Lead my team to release 14 marketing content campaigns using video, viral content from users on the street,
Developed a managerial tracking system linking Adwords, Appboy, Sprout Social with KPIs.
Designed the ATL TV advert for UTV Ireland, creating all content, script and resulting youtube campaign.
Head of Digital
Lloyds Pharmacy April 2013 - January 2014• Senior rebrand team member for rebrand to Lloyds Pharmacy.
• Managed all SEM initiatives (SEO, PPC, Display advertising) using a €900,000 budget growing sales online.
• Implemented and managed Lloyds Pharmacy.ie ecommerce site creating new revenue through client campaigns.
• Developed all new online channels to enable cross selling across all departments.
• Delivered the social online strategy through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google Analytics.
Created and implemented the first online community for Lloyds to establish the marketing strategy with the Celesio Group.
Launched Lloyds Pharmacy first ecommerce-shopping channel product on time and on budget within 4 months.
Head of Digital & Marketing
Electroplus Group March 2009 - April 2013• Managed the marketing team of 10 staff to develop the company’s brand portfolio.
• Accomplished an ongoing client relationship with Panasonic with new accounts amassing to €110,000 per month.
• Developed the BSkyB partnership with our retail outlet Digital Direct with an online installation and sales platform.
• Managed and conceived all advertisement campaigns for the retail markets in the Consumer Electronic industry.
• Accountable for P&L, 4 kpi reports and managing a €120,000 marketing budget.
• Management and review of ATL & BTL campaigns with appointed marketing agencies.
Developed complete marketing brand lifecycle for 4ife using €200,000 budget resulting in over €1.4m revenue.
Created new revenue of €660,000 with digital marketing activity using the Amazon Affiliate network.
Launched the IC Realtime brand into the UK market with ten staff, 1.2 million sales by its second quarter.
Digital Marketing Manager
4ife (Electroplus Group) March 2012 - March 2013• Devised the 16-month strategy for launching new products to market for 4ife in Ireland.
• Successfully won new accounts with Harvey Norman, Dixons and DID for the Saorview switchover, worth €1.8m
• Delivered the European process to register the EU wide trademark for 4ife® brand and identity.
• Created new sales channel online via Amazon and Done Deal resulting in €800,000 in sales.
• Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the 4ife marketing kpis
IC Realtime (Electroplus Group) August 2010 - March 2012• Responsible for full management of IC Realtime portfolio in UK & Ireland.
• Launched IC Realtime service into the UK business-to-business market.
• Lead the creative and digital team to reinvigorate the brand to enter B2B and B2C security markets.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing through mobile, email and PPC campaigns.
• Managed all digital marketing activity and online spend.
• Developed new accounts with Eircom Phone Watch and Glanbia worth over €1.4million
Senior Creative Designer and Account Manager
Digital Dimensions Agency March 2005 - September 2008• Tasked with creating and developing the marketing firm using 3D digital media designs.
• Lead the creative team to develop new products.
• Successfully developed new revenue from 3D product development and customer /client acquisition.
• Created a new avenue of revenue using upbeat Irish digital animation.