arvato (BPO Microsoft) July 2015 - at Present• Deployed multiple simultaneous training projects (prioritization, resource allocation, risk analysis, stakeholder negotiation).
• Led efforts to share technical knowledge among training specialists in different locations.
• Identified and addressed training needs within the L&D team.
• Implemented L&D best practices from a different line of business.
• Inspired and motivated team toward meeting company and project objectives.
• Evaluated training results and proposed changes to address knowledge gaps.
• Held regular team meetings.
• Conducted performance appraisal meetings and provided personal development plans.
• Delivered training sessions for management (Root Cause Analysis and coaching).
arvato (BPO Google) July 2014 - at PresentDuties:
• Created training material (workbooks, exercises, cheat sheets, tests and evaluation forms).
• Delivered and updated multiple training programs, including induction, Google product training for new hires and existing employees.
• Collaborated with internal and external stakeholders on content curriculum and modules.
• Facilitated and led skill development workshops for new and existing employees to improve customer experience, performance and sales skills over a number of business towers.
• Implemented and executed a skill development program for management to enhance skills related to coaching, motivation and feedback in Dublin and Krakow.
• Designed and evaluated training programs for various business towers.
• Led team of trainers from multiple business units and locations to align content curriculum.
• Provided train-the-trainer sessions to existing trainers and the client.
arvato October 2012 - at PresentDuties:
• Analysed written and verbal interactions between agents and customers to ensure adherence to quality, customer service policies and Google procedures.
• Worked closely with team leaders and operations managers to identify knowledge gaps and create action plans to achieve goals.
• Participated in and conducted calibration sessions to ensure quality analysts were aligned.
• Developed a quality scorecard to evaluate the quality and compliance of the service provided.
• Provided coaching, support and constructive feedback to agents to ensure CSAT and quality targets were met.
• Delivered technical training.
• Analysed processes and collaborated with the client to suggest improvements in quality criteria.
Customer Service Representative
arvato January 2012 - at PresentDuties:
• Dealt with customer queries in English and Spanish in a B2B and B2C environment.
• From July 2012 appointed as "Second in Command" to assist the team leader with reporting, daily huddles and distribution of tasks within the Spanish team.
Training Delivery and Evaluaction
The Open College
2015 - 2015
(1 year) Leinster
Google AdWords Certification
2013 - 2013
Máster en gestión internacional y comercio exterior
Universidad de Zaragoza
2009 - 2010
(1 year) Zaragoza
Licenciatura en Economía
Universidad de Zaragoza
2005 - 2009
(4 years) Zaragoza