• Processing of purchase invoices, matching relevant delivery dockets and posting them to the ledger.
• Maintenance of files as proof of goods' delivery.
• Reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Keeping track, process and reconcile payments, purchase orders, invoices, statement in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Furnishing customers with copy of Invoices, credit notes and delivery dockets when requested.
• Recording of Cash/Cheques receipts allocation and any queries as backup to Credit Controller when needed.
• Following up on, collecting and allocating payments.
• Performing account reconciliations.
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
JUNIOR TAX AUDITOR
KPMG International October 2011 - May 2013• Preparing the documents to meet the tax inspector requirements.
• Providing bookkeeping outsourcing service to clients, for instance: Regus and Baxter Laboratories.
• Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
•Verifying assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
•Completing audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Calculating, preparing and submitting accounts and tax returns.
• Staying informed on tax and accounting legislation.
• Collaborating with the development of audit reports and providing information.
• Preparing and updating tax provision schedules.
•Collaborating in the implementation of work programs, which, among others include: bank reconciliations, review of accounting forms, expenses accounts analysis , sales, review of procedures used, internal controls and other aspects or activities subject to evaluation.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Univerisidad Catolica Andres Bello
2009 - 2013
(4 years) Distrito Capital