PayPal May 2011 - at PresentReporting to the Senior Manager of PayPal Collections for three years
- Part of the Collections Management Team that worked to build and grow EMEA PayPal Collections from 25 teammates to over 120 currently
- Currently managing a multilingual team of 21 teammates and one Team Leader
- Provide coaching, feedback and development opportunities to teammates. This includes performance management, corrective action and career development
- Driving team performance to achieve monthly performance Cash Collection and Recovery Rate targets
- Actively participating in interview and selection process of new hires
- Partnering with EMEA dialler team to monitor campaigns and call volumes, ensuring that staffing levels are appropriate and abandon rates are minimized
- Partnering with main stakeholders across the organization: EMEA/APAC Customer Service, Merchant Services, Risk, Legal and Privacy and Security as well as NA Credit Operations
PayPal March 2010 - May 2011- Supporting Training Department as Fraud Trainer
- Provide quality mentoring to all new agents who join the department. This will involve working one-on-one and in small or large groups, answering questions, providing feedback and identifying training opportunities (liaising with Product Specialist’s, as appropriate).
- Monitor, document and maintain records of the new hires mentoring performance and progress providing regular feedback to the Department Manager and relevant Supervisor.
- Act as an escalation point for agents.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including product related policies and procedures, upgrades, and customer care issues.
- Proactively communicate with operational support departments in identifying and resolving issues.
- Maintain departmental standards for Production, Quality, and Customer Satisfaction.
PayPal March 2009 - February 2010Analyzing customers´ accounts in order to evaluate the risk involved.
- If fraud is identified, place a proper limitation on customer´s account, inform customer about steps to be taken in order to lift limitation and review documentation sent by customer.
- Engaged in a project in order to revamp internal work-processes.
- Engaged in a project in order to revamp the fraud training´s planning, design and deliver.
- Appointed several times for brainstorming sessions in order to develop and improve tools and internal processes.
BA (Hons) Business Management
2009 - 2013
(4 years) Leinster
Diploma in International Business
2008 - 2009
(1 year) Leinster
Masters in Spanish Linguistic
University of Salamanca
2004 - 2006
(2 years) Salamanca
University of Seville
1998 - 2004
(6 years) Sevilla