Accenture October 2014 - at Present• Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Payroll analysis, preparing financial highlight disclosures.
• Performing Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy of financial statements and accurately record and maintain all payroll activities in SAP.
• Preparing required calculations for accruals, prepayments, leases and other general accounting as required.
• Preparing and reviewing relevant adjustments.
• Monthly global reporting and ad hoc reporting requests
• Monthly, quarterly and annual end processes including analytic reviews of results
• Managing internal audits, SOX Controls and metric re-evaluation.
• Accelerated the month-end closing process: improved the Revenue and Intercompany Report by including a macro that avoids manual interaction and ensuring efficiency and quality controls.
• Communicate and display understanding of principles and accounting policies regarding GAAP
Treasury Accountant Assistant
Hewlett Packard Financial Services October 2014 - October 2015• Multi-currency cash management, transfer pricing, foreign exchange and debt exposure management for different legal entities of Hewlett-Packard Financial Services in thirteen different countries in Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) with the complexity of different regulation in each country.
• Preparing Treasury accounting entries, ensuring journal entries onto the system in each country is timely an accurate.
• Assisting on Balance Sheet reconciliations providing insights on key treasury financial metrics.
• Monthly Cash-flow analysis
• Maintaining and reconciling all intercompany bank accounts.
• Acting as a key liaison for numerous internal and external audit queries
• Forecasting and management of funding requirements and deltas: understanding variance analysis and actions to correct these.
• Asset Liability Management (ALM) model processing for APJ
• Managing Treasury projects of moderate complexity
Hewlett Packard Financial Services April 2012 - October 2013• Managing a portfolio of recurrent clients.
• Managing existing leases through to end of life, while assessing internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Implementation of Partner Connection tool in Spain. Serve as the internal consultant of the business to coach Partners and provide direction in order to achieve desired business results and implement quality improvement
• Subject Matter Specialist participating in several projects (Internal audits, implementation of Customer Portal, Voice of Workforce)
• Managing the Total Customer Experience project for Spain, Italy and Portugal.
• Working with internal stakeholder e.g. sales management, marketing, customer delivery and bundled solutions, to win new business and providing best in class customer service throughout the lifecycle of the lease.
Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland
2013 - at Present (4 years) Leinster