Pdvsa March 2006 - March 2015Managed and supported a team of 10 staff.
• Complete planned maintenance Right First Time and thoroughly
• Managed, planed and monitored the daily maintenance activities.
• Control of maintenance costs within the budget.
• Implement proactive online and monitoring condition of equipment associated to the process.
• Proactively engage employees and maintain positive relations in the maintenance department.
• Planned and followed up daily activities in the field, developing and implementing techniques to avoid losses in the production.
• Identification and elimination of repeat related downtime.
• Investigate sudden failures and supervise on time maintenance correction problems for the equipment in the field.
PDVSA March 2003 - March 2006• Responsible for the Management and Training of two teams of 10 operators.
• Supervised a daily activities of Production operators, well testings, carry out Production samples.
• Liaison with Production Engineers to continuously evaluate the targets and conditions of wells.
• Carried out injection tests of salty water to well injectors of the NIPA field.
• Conducted BSW analysis to crude oil from entry to exit of heaters. Appraised NIPA field stations.
• Analysed BSW conducted in settling tanks of stations, implementing corrective actions in case the presence of solids in suspension or emulsions.