Hewlett Packard May 2014 - at PresentTechnical Support Analyst on the Pfizer and SKF Service Desk for CPL IS
• Answering calls, web-tickets and emails daily and providing customer with solutions.
• Working in remote desktop connection.
• Excellent telephone techniques and ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical staff
• Ensured all customer complaints are solved quickly, efficiently and professionally
• Solving every customer complaint, or redirected them to the proper department where necessary
• Learning new skills and specifics software in order to register each call with a short, clear and useful comment
• Dealing with customers in two languages (Spanish and English)
Backup Coach on the Pfizer and SKF Service Desk (since February 2015)
• Helping SD agents about issues related to Service Desk
• Supplying training to new starters
• Setting PCs and programs
Marco Polo Europe, S.A. March 2004 - November 2012• Customer Care managing a portfolio of clients from 12 provinces by telephone, web and email.
• Orders and post-sale management including customer risk analysis and unpaid bills.
• Post-sales area manager, comparative analysis of sales volume.