Google August 2016 - at PresentDeveloping online marketing strategies in collaboration with Dutch Media / Performance Agencies.
• Provide strategic marketing advice to ensure long term business growth
• Help agencies improve the ROI of their clients' accounts by providing the best advertising solutions
• Managing long term relationships with agencies
• Responsible for growing advertising business by education, solutions promoting and consulting
Senior Account Manager
Linkedin October 2014 - August 2016As a Senior Account Manager within EMEA Marketing Solutions Core and Emerging my core responsibilities were:
• Leverage reputation and industry expertise to help drive clients’ marketing strategy; lead strategic meetings.
• Build and maintain relationships with key senior-level external decision makers.
• Build long-term account plans for active customers to drive LinkedIn partnership; facilitate and actively contribute to broader strategic account / portfolio planning sessions.
• Be the voice of the customer internally; lead initiatives to drive business improvements that enable customer success.
• Train other Account Managers on consultative selling and other skills.
• Pick-up pre-sales responsibilities, because I can take on all the Core Dutch clients (
Digital Planner (OMD) and Display Consultant (Accuen)
Omnicom Media Group September 2012 - September 2014As a Digital Planner I was responsible for the creation en execution of digital media plans and I took care of planning the digital media campaigns of my clients Renault and Estée Lauder. This involved having knowledge of online advertising (premium and via the trading desk), performance, email-marketing and mobile-marketing. During and after the campaigns I monitored and evaluated target group reach, response, conversion and other relevant points based on the campaign objectives and optimize were necessary. Before, during and after the campaigns I was in contact with several parties; clients, publishers, the OMD buying department, advertisement agencies, the Omicom Research department and internal specialists (Performance Consultants).
The internal step from Digital Planner at OMD to Display Consultant within Accuen gave me the opportunity to dive deeper into the performance and the automated trading world.
Digital Strategy Intern
TBWA\NEBOKO January 2012 - September 2012During this internship my main responsibility was assisting the digital strategy department. This entailed that I created social scans of certain clients and I compared them with the competition, I made evaluations of the social buzz around campaigns or I had to make observations of the activity on different social media platforms. But apart from the digital strategy I also supported the strategy department in general. This gave me great insight into a strategy department of an international advertising agency.
Master of Science (MSc) Economic and Consumer Psychology
2011 - 2012
(1 year) Provincie Zuid-Holland